Some tips on creating a botnet

Prince

[ Verified Seller ]
Staff member
Trusted Seller
Reaction score
Wallet
11,590$
The main point of a botnet is money profit, and to get a good botnet that will make you money,you have to invest in it.
And no one wants to invest in something and then lose it.

My first tip is to choose a stable malware,if you dig deep enough you will find a lot of free,cracked and sold(suposed to be private) malware.
First it was Andromeda,then it was Citadel and now theres all these Zeus-based mods 'Ice X' and 'Ice IX'.
I wont recommend anything because everyone has different opinions on malware.

The second thing you need is a machine to host your c&c panel (comand and control).
Most of the people get offshore hostings that claim to be bullet-proof.Some of them are.
In my opinion the best thing to go with is .onion domain.Its cheaper than offshore hosts and the risk of it getting down is really lower.
The worst thing that can happen is to have 10k bots and the feds to take them from you.
Some time ago i found a guy on the deepweb that was selling .onion domains for ~10$/month (1btc) , thats ~120$/year.Not so bad.
Yes,Tor Network is kinda slow but better safe than sorry.

In order for your bots to connect to you, you shoud use tor2web, an awesome website that redirects traffic to .onion domains without the need of TOR browser installed on the bots.

There are lots of ways to make money from a decent botnet.I will list some:
1.you can sell their traffic to different websites.
2.you can redirect them to a website with your ads on it.
3.you can sell socks5/proxys.
4.you can run bitcoin miners on them.
5.you can steal important data and sell it.(game acc's,CC's,paypals etc)
6.or you can just sell bots if you have a good number.

These are just some tips,if more people are interested i can make a tut on how to set-up a http bot.

Paid adv. expire in 2 months
CLICK to buy Advertisement !
westernunion carding Verified & Trusted WesternUnion | MoneyGram | Bank - Transferring [299$ BTC for 2000$ WU]
electronics carding Verified & Trusted Electronics Carding, Carding iPhone, Samsung Carding, MacBook Carding, Laptops Carding

expo

Reaction score
Wallet
0$
Thanks for this tuto.

i need more tutor on how to set up a bot, including link to good bots.

Lingoalex

V.I.P
V.I.P
Reaction score
Wallet
0$
to setup a botnet is not hard i can setup a botnet depending on the botnet needed

Top Bottom